• 1:38 Dismissal Wednesday, February 21

• No School Monday, February 19--President's Day

• Boys' Basketball Regionals begin Monday, February 19

Welcome from Mr. Pipher

Welcome to our new online student newspaper, The Maroon and White.  I’m excited to see so many students coming together to write about all the great things that are happening at RBHS.  I look forward to reading about all the successes of our students, whether they are athletic, academic, club, or personal successes.  As students, you are uniquely qualified to provide your perspective on the school and world around you.

Once again, I would like to emphasize how important it is to get involved in activities at school.  It is the best time in your life to explore new interests.  You never know what you might enjoy that could become a life long passion.   I had a junior high teacher talk me into taking some photos and working in the dark room (yes, I’m that old) when I was in 7th grade.  Several cameras and thousands of photos later, I still love photography.  I had no idea at the time that he was introducing me to something I would become passionate about.  Try everything you can now to find your passions.  If we don’t offer something you’re looking for, tell me about it!  Maybe there are others with the same interest.

Whatever you do, get involved and continue to make RBHS a fun place to be!  It is always a great day to be a Musketeer!