• 1:38 Dismissal Wednesday, February 21

• No School Monday, February 19--President's Day

• Boys' Basketball Regionals begin Monday, February 19

CEO Program

Mrs. Matthews

Mrs. Matthews

Drew Kueker, Staff Writer

What is CEO? CEO stands for Creating Entrepreneurial Opportunities and focuses on teaching students professionalism and general business skills, as well as business experience.

Class for CEO is every day during the week starting at 1:30, at an off school campus location somewhere in Randolph County. First quarter we met at First National Bank, a brand new million dollar building, in Steeleville. We are currently meeting at RBI everyday for class in their meeting room.
Each day during class can be different.  Some days we will work on our class business, which we created at the beginning of the year; some days can be working on getting an idea for our personal business we will be running second semester.
CEO is a huge help to me and has put me and my fellow Red Bud classmates ahead of our peers in terms of business and thinking outside of the box, which is a huge advantage of this program. We have all grown so much already throughout this program in both the way that we act and talk.
I would highly recommend the program to the Junior class members if you are interested in going into some type of business after school.  Everyone wants a nice car, a nice house, and a lot of money, but not everyone has the natural capabilities of getting these items. This program gives one the opportunity to hone his/her natural ability and make a successful and knowledgeable business person in whatever career he/she is interested in.
The opportunities in this program are endless and the progress will be astonishing, Once again, please take the program into consideration and feel free to ask any of the Red Bud CEO members questions!